Red vs Blue (AW)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Red vs Blue (AW)

Forum Red vs Blue (AW)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Too small number: what to do?

Go down 
+4
1koom
CygnusX1
Fionnavar
Silvernights
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvernights

Too small number: what to do? Empty
PostSubject: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 20:20

I wanted your opinion about the small number of players (14 at the moment) interested in the project.

It seems it'll be hard to reach the "30" number before the gold start. We have only a few hours left for this. I fear this WE is not enough to find 15+ more players.

What is your opinion?

Should we stop the project (report it for next gold maybe?). Do u want to try it even a small number? Do u want we look for solutions of replacement for u all?

I don't want to let anyone alone, but we also have to be realistic, i'm not sure we'll manage to accomplish the initial project, we'll have to modify or stop it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fionnavar

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 20:38

reporting the project is the better thing to do i think, because it will be impossible to obtain more than 20 players.

but we need to make another try next time!

Thank's Silver for your trying to make this project alive!
Back to top Go down
CygnusX1

CygnusX1

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb - 3:18

Maybe we could have it anyway, as a "test" project. We will probably encounter some problems you didn't think about (it is always that way with everything). Once we know how to resolve them, we will be better prepared for next round.

And _again_ change this forum into English please!
Non-francophone people don't/won't like it, this round or next one.
Back to top Go down
Silvernights

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb - 10:40

I don't understand, this board is in english for me, and i put it english by default.

It may be french for u because u came when the default language was in french, but it's no more the case (and for people coming now it should be english by default).

U can change the language in "profile", then "preferences", and then the "language option". U can even change it in "Polski" if u prefer. Wink

PS: Agree for a small project to make tests. We should wait to see who agrees for it too.
Back to top Go down
1koom

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb - 13:19

sorry, but 7vs7 is not enough in my mind. i prefer to wait G12 and begin to recruit during this round to have more player the next time Wink
Back to top Go down
CygnusX1

CygnusX1

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb - 13:35

Silvernights wrote:
It may be french for u because u came when the default language was in french, but it's no more the case (and for people coming now it should be english by default).
U can change the language in "profile", then "preferences", and then the "language option". U can even change it in "Polski" if u prefer. Wink

PS: Agree for a small project to make tests. We should wait to see who agrees for it too.

That was the case. I realised, when I log out everything was in English Smile
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
malkiavien

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb - 17:41

i'm ready for trying
i'm ready for fights on one alliance during all time of G11
i will be in game for h=0 in any case

then one or two tag are the same for me as i want fun and fights, but who is able to create our tag? Very Happy
(if needed i will ask AccA to resign my account and log me in with enought pp Wink i'm waiting the issue of this topic)
Back to top Go down
Silvernights

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb - 17:47

As thing goes, you'll be less than 15, and seems a few will leave if you're not enough.

Not sure a 5 vs 5 would be interesting. Embarassed Do some want to try?

As game will start soon (T-72h now), i fear it's time to find another possibility. I was told some friends will logg in the core for fighting, and also i have friends making other kind of golds. Then start to search for possible other alliances, and if u need help to find one, just come talk to me, i'll do my best to find u an alliance fitting to your project.

I'm sorry for u RvsB may not work in G11, thx u came and trust it can be possible! Very Happy

I hope the project can be done another gold if it's not done this one. Wink

PS: if u want to logg in the core and fight all other players, we can organise a small alliance, but it risks to be a gangbang.
Back to top Go down
schtroumpf

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb - 0:53

I think is better for report this project for the next gold
Back to top Go down
JoolNoret

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb - 1:30

I would have been ready to fight, even if we were just 5 Vs 5 Wink
Well, we can still do it next times, but if there is still some players interested by a good fight, im in!!

Thanks for your effort, it's a real good idea, I hope you won't give up, and do it next Gold Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CygnusX1

CygnusX1

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb - 1:50

If something goes wrong, I still have The Vultures tag with my nick Wink
Back to top Go down
warmen

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb - 19:31

Sad that we're not enough. I think I'll connect myself anyway in the core with another nickname...so you can still contact me after the beginning if you want to do a small thing. Did you saw with FrS if something was possible? Anyway, that's a bit late now.

Thanks anyway, Silver for your efforts.
Back to top Go down
Silvernights

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb - 16:33

The new changelog kills the project anyway, i fear. Too easy to defend, too hard to attack. ^^

@Warmen: AO may play in the core too, if u cant to play heren, u can contact them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too small number: what to do?   Too small number: what to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too small number: what to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red vs Blue (AW) :: Welcome/Bienvenue-
Jump to:  
Ne ratez plus aucun deal !
Abonnez-vous pour recevoir par notification une sélection des meilleurs deals chaque jour.
IgnorerAutoriser